Zip Extractor Pro (Under License GPLv3, Using Peazip)
Zip Extractor Pro is a file archiver utility. The application provides an unified, natively portable,
cross-platform file manager and archive manager GUI for many Open Source technologies like 7-Zip, FreeArc, PAQ, UPX.
Features of Zip Extractor Pro includes extract, create and convert multiple archives at once, edit existing archives, create self-extracting archives (sfx), split files, strong encryption with two factor authentication, encrypted password manager, secure deletion, find duplicate files, calculate hashes, export task definition as command line script.
Download the Source Code
1. 7Z files software: create, open, extract 7-Zip archives (page 2)
2. How to add new files and folders into existing archive (page 3)
3. How to add each file to a separate archive (page 4)
4. How to convert existing archives, i.e. Zip to Rar format (page 5)
5. How to modify files in 7Z TAR WIM ZIP archives (page 6)
6. How to delete files and folders from existing archive (page 7)
7. What is a compressed/archive file ? (page 8)
8. How to improve file compression performances (page 9)