1. Insertin a Graphic From the Text documents.
2. Inserting Tables in the Text documents
3. Creating a Table of Contents int the document
4. Inserting Page Numbers in Footers
5. Presentations - Creating Animated GIF Images
6. Combining Objects and Constructing Shapes in the Drawings
7. How to add music tracks to an impress slide show?
8. About the Drawings Layers
9. Coolle Office Suite Pro Writer Features
Inserting a Graphic From the Text documents
1. Click in the document where you want to insert the graphic.
2. Choose Insert - Image - From File.
3. Locate the graphic file that you want to insert, and then click Open. By default, the inserted graphic is centered above the paragraph that you clicked in.